Sunday 11 February 2018

KAKOLAT WATERFALL (RASHTRA DARSHAN)

                                                KAKOLAT WATERFALL
                                

Kakolat Waterfall is a Incredible ( Stunning ) and Unbelievable hidden wonder of Nature. It is situated on the beautiful Kakolat hill, which is located on the border of Bihar and Jharkhand.
kakolat is just far away 30 km from Nawada district of Bihar. This is one of the most visited and famous place (region) in Bihar, where tourists come from all over the state and adjoining this area to witness the pure and perfect beauty of Mother nature cascading marvelously.
                         
     
Kakolat waterfall of Bihar is a wide range in height down from a height between 150 to 160 feet and forms a natural lake at the base of the waterfall. According to the local public of the state and the district and neighborhood people, usually they call this place also KASHMIR of NAWADA (Bihar) . local peoples usually visit this place in the month of March to September month due to heavy hot summer season.
People wants to relax their mind and soul in the hot summer with peace and frosty mind, for this they go for the Kakolat waterfall to take a child shower to relax.



As per my personal experience, when i heard about this site from other people and my colleague I did not believe on their speech. But one day I wish to go to that place to find out with my self, Is it real or someone is kidding with me. So when I reached there I was shocked with the environment of the region. I saw when I entered the main gate and when i go to closely to the lake I feel so frosty in the air of the entire region and the waterfall place was so cold as I saw and and like people usually told me. It was look like that I came for some other place like kashmir or shimla it was just like that.I really enjoyed the frosty environment of the Kakolat Waterfall and also take bath in that Lake. I have never thought it will so shocking for me, really it is so beautiful place to visit and relax with mind.
So i will suggest all the people who is seeing this blog ( or know this place) must visit this region when you go for the Bihar state must visit KAKOLAT Waterfall at least once.  



Now I would like to tell you something unbelievable indecent about Kakolat Waterfall.
From many old people of my grandfather times said, they know From one day some Legend are also Interconnected with the Kakolat waterfall such as, a Treta Yug King was crused to take the shape of a python and live at the falls here, by a Hindus spritualists. The place was then visited by the Pandavas during their exile and it was during that time that the python king got rid of the curse, and he proclaimed that any person who bathed in the waterfall would never be reborns as a snake. I did not get this thing can be real but if they told like this may be it can be true according to their knowledge.



I would like to tell you something about the picture mention above. His name is Mr. Kumar Pankaj C/O- Sh. Ramnandan Singh his fathers name. Basically they belongs to a village named Bishanpur which comes  under The KAWAKOL Police Station, NAWADA Districts of BIHAR State. But the matter is not that I want to tell they are the citizens of that place Which people called KASHMIR of Nawada (Bihar) but unfortunatelly they did not know anything about this place before some times ago ( some years ago.), One day the guys inside the pic met with me coincidentally near by their Hometown. I told that guys about the beautiful and the marvelous place he did not believe on me than I told him if you believe in the beauty of nature must go once that place you would be shocked when you will see such place by yourself and than you will reply me, Was i wrong. Than he met me again in the market of their neighborhood and said really Mr. Rajnish that place is really so beautiful and peaceful, such it is a heaven in this place and after he go ahead.






    
  Look at the picture how this guys is enjoying herself at KAKOLAT Waterfall.
So gentlemen and all off you I have a kind request and also a best suggestion to all off you whenever you go for the Bihar must visit this wonderful and child fall and must take a shower at the Lake of Kakolat waterfall. 

I will be come very soon with some new and more interesting and entertaining topic till you all enjoy this Blog. 
I hope you will definitely like my this Blog as liked by you my another Blog. 
To be continued.........
Note :- And also I am coming with the Hindi Language of Both of My Blog very soon.

Thank You 
Rajnish    


No comments:

Post a Comment